ISBX builds iPhone apps for everyone including big brands and venture backed startups
Your app development partner
We treat every client of ours like family. We work closely with you to build and launch your iPhone app. We also, build cross-platform for iPad, Android, and Windows Phone. ISBX is an award winning app developer and ranked by Inc 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Selected Case Studies
We've worked with some of the best in the business, from startups, retail, entertainment, automotive and education - we can build your concept into an award winning mobile application.
We have customers across the globe. We develop iPhone, iPad, and Android apps for some of the biggest brands in the world. We also have helped many startups get their apps launched and get funded.
Here at ISBX, we believe in transparency. Once engaged on your project we'll work closely with you every step of the way. You'll have access to some of the most talented individuals in the industry from amazing UX/UI designers to expert software developers. In addition, our founding partners at ISBX love to participate in all our client projects; providing deep industry insight and recommendations.
We'd love to hear from you and get an understanding of the app you'd like to build and answer any questions you might have. We'll also provide you a free estimate of how much your app would cost to build.
Our proficiency in Apple technologies:
- Geo targeting and location tracking
- Image Recognition / Augmented Reality
- Moble app content management system
- App analytics and AB Testing
- Privacy and data security
- Push notification and targeted Ads
- Internet of Things device connectivity
Awards and Recognition
LA Business Journal
100 Fastest Growing 2013 #20
App Developer Conference 2013
SPARKvue Best in Education App #1
2010 Best Children's App
Cowboys & Aliens "The Kids" Storybook App
Finalist for Best in Education Apps
In the News
- ISBX helped build a Learning Platform for Declara, a startup that went on to raise $25M
- ISBX raises $750K to give cross-platform mobile apps a fighting chance
- SPARKvue wins best in app at the App Developer Conference
- Interview with Kelly Chu of ISBX, Developers of Enterprise Level Mobile Apps
- ISBX Launches as a Cross-Platform Mobile Development Service Provider