Beats by Dre / Apple
Bluetooth speaker setup and control
ISBX was tasked with building the iOS and the Android applications for the App Beats Pill +, and formalizing QA testing process including building Automated Tests using UI Automation for iOS and Android.
ISBX authored Test Plans and provided a team to perform multiple, manual, full-cycle and regression testing.
Development and testing on a tight schedule
Apple’s internal software development and testing teams were behind schedule on the anticipated release of the Beats Pill+ Bluetooth Audio Speaker and Companion App.
They needed an on-site team capable of full-stack development across the mobile App (iOS and Android native) and supporting backend system, while providing market leading experience in Bluetooth connectivity. On top of this? Wrap everything up with a formal QA testing process backed by a dedicated team of QA Engineers.
Thoughtful planning and execution
Enterprise-Level Project Management
- ISBX Certified Scrum Masters (CSM) oversaw Agile/SCRUM development.
- Held daily stand-up and SCRUM meetings.
- Utilized best-in-class PM software tools includingConfluence and Jira.
Formalized QA Hardware and Software
- Worked with Apple’s internal team to design multiple test plans.
- Performed on and off-site testing of connected devices and the Beats Pill+ app.
- Designed and built unit automated, sanity, and smoke tests
Dedicated On-Site Team
- 12+ ISBX engineers placed at Apple’s campus.
- Reported to and managed by the Apple executive management team.
- Attended weekly meetings with executive stakeholders.
- Integrated language support for over 24 regions.
- Automated language selection based on region.
- All text within the app can be dynamically changed based on region.
It’s the smallest details that matter. When you’re limited by screen real estate and battery life, you need a special set of engineering skills to build a powerful solution on Apple’s smallest screen.
Collaborate with us
Ready to discuss your project? Please fill out the basics in the form below to get in touch with us. We would love to hear from you! If you don’t like filling out forms just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to start discussing your project with our team!